My week - all is going well with AW. My big bonus was this morning - well, afternoon. I had a mini Artist’s Date when after church at noon today I walked outside to beautiful blue skies, birds chirping, a fresh breeze caressing the trees and turned around to see ***62 degrees*** on the digital clock perched atop MONY Towers. HeeHee!! I giggled all the way through my after church chores (bank and groceries) and drove to the nursing home the long way with the windows rolled down and the wind whipping through the car - I took the blasted wool coat off too. And for the first time in forever, I just enjoyed the music of the wind and didn’t pop in a tape or turn on the radio. Would that count as sound deprivation? Yippee!!!!!!!!!! As Sunday is my afternoon to spend with my grandfather, unless I have an audition or a performance, I grabbed his coat and hat and took him outside for a long walk and an early mini picnic underneath the trees out in front of the home. It actually got up to 66 degrees today!!!!! Yay!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment