Happy 70th Anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa Palmer!
Process, not product. Mystery, not mastery. - unknown author
I just found this on a scrap of paper and want to keep a record of it. Food for thought.
The decluttering is right on schedule now (I can't believe how much stuff I had saved at my parents' old house!). 3 more bags of recyclables - just papers - no idea why I kept them. FlyLady is really working for me. Short spurts of 15 minutes really keep me going, because I know I always have a break coming. I’m also becoming more productive and thoughtful in the career area. Lots of ideas are coming to me - and some are rediscovered as I find the original slip of paper I wrote them on. LOL. Here’s to Flying with a song in my heart!
I also want to take the opportunity to mark what would have been my grandparents' 70th wedding anniversary. Both of them were real supporters of my singing and always encouraged me and helped me to feel like a worthwhile human being. I really miss my grandmother, and I know I'll be a wreck when my grandfather goes - but I'm really glad he's still here for now. I just hope he's not in any pain.
And the Winner Is…
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment