Tuesday, June 28, 2005

On a more positive note, I know both gentlemen I just wrote about would want me to be happy, so my happy experience for the day - I went hiking on some of the trails around The Lost Dutchman Park and saw the ghost town there. I had a great time and took a ton of pictures - so as soon as I figure out how to upload them here without having a large file size kill the page setup, I'll do it. I want to go back for some of the other short trails. I'd really love to go back and follow the winding trail that goes up into the mountains just beyond where I stopped due to the heat (it hit 110?F when I was out there, and all the water in the world wouldn't keep me hydrated enough!!!). Thankfully, Goldfield's ice cream parlor was open, so I treated myself to a small ice cream cone and a huge container of homemade lemonade - much needed!!! Working on the Mother Abbess' lines now for a brief blocking rehearsal tomorrow between the u/s for Maria and myself. Just to be safe.

No comments: