Saturday, November 07, 2009

The Next Hundred Pounds: BOOT CAMP WITH ME!

This link is to Cindy Sadler's blog The Next Hundred Pounds. She writes Ask Erda for Classical Singer magazine, and she frequents a couple classical singer forums I read. I've come to respect her walk a great deal - especially her fitness journey. Last month was a boot camp for anyone who wanted to join. I didn't want to try it with the opera - and a good thing, too - I ended up down for the count for a few days. Needless to say, despite restarting my program, I feel like a slug right now. So - here's my dedication to my own boot camp until the end of the month.

1. Refocus on Beck Diet Solution
2. Eating more vegan - like an 80/20 (although the roast beef at church tonight almost had me eating red meat for the first time in about 15 years - it smelled so good)
3. Workout 5 days a week (Mondays and Wednesdays are my insane days at school - so those will be my easy days - short Pilates and yoga workout I did when I was on the road doing theater). Cardio will be a minimum of 45 minutes, preferably 60 minutes, but depends on the knees.

Please check out Cindy's blog. The link is directly to the boot camp post:

The Next Hundred Pounds: BOOT CAMP WITH ME!: "http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54fd187cd88330120a6342d45970c"

1 comment:

Christa Visperas said...

Thanks for sharing. This is a great blog. Please keep on blogging. I am now a follower.

I have a book blog myself. Please check it out:

Creative Views

and if you like it enough, please follow!

Have a nice day!