Ernie Ball
I just found out that a dear life-long friend has passed away - Ernie Ball. My Sunday School teacher during junior high - one of his last classes, I think. Always so supportive - both he and his wife, Julia. They're really like an extra set of grandparents to me - I'm their "Pretty One". It's hard to imagine he's gone. Such a sweet man. I can see his smile now - how his eyes would light up. We can be grateful he went in his sleep - no pain - just slipped quietly away. One of the "saints" of the local church - someone you could always look up to and turn to. I pray we find a cure for Parkinson's soon - what a horrible disease. At least he didn't get to the state of not being able to swallow and starving to death from what I understand at this time. I pray Grandpa doesn't get there either. Such a hard thing to watch - I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to go through. All these sweet, dear people suffering. They don't deserve to suffer like this - but you never see their faith falter. They always know God will see them through it all. It's hard to believe he's gone. He's always been there. God Bless You, Mr. Ball. I want to be able to see you again someday.
MasterPiano App – A Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment