Things are slowly getting better for me. Just making myself go through the motions for AW/Vein of Gold and FlyLady (the decluttering program I’m doing) are helping. Some of the reading I’ve been doing (including a couple of very pertinent chapters in AW and one of the readings from my counselor in particular) has been very helpful, to say the least. I’m realizing the importance of morning pages more than ever. I think the autobiography assignment in VoG is really bringing out some issues I haven’t dealt with before, which is both scary and wonderful at the same time. My practice sessions and lessons have been much more powerful than they have in the past - especially this last week’s (I am beginning to feel more like a “CEO” than ever - thank you Cindy Sadler for that timely article).
Issues: walking as much as possible and practicing at church are going to be very helpful. Luckily, I can combine the two.
Goals:
1. Daily Quiet Time, including: Morning pages - keep it up
2. Artist’s Date - pick another path at the nature center
3. keep up the walking/exercising
4. practice aria package (at church)/take a coaching
5. send out more audition apps.
6. review outreach program for performance at a local fair this week
7. check on startup date for church gig
8. Lesson - Italian arias
And the Winner Is…
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment