Saturday, October 19, 2002

This week has been going pretty well. My favorite synchronicity of the week - my voice teacher decided to take midsemester break off (spending the time for her for a change!), and I got a call the next day to sub for one of the choral music teachers in my home district. She has great groups to work with, and during planning periods I can practice.

Morning pages have been going well, and working in the rest of the exercises is slowly becoming a natural flow.

Artist’s date: not really any time for a real one, but I am taking an online independent study HTML class that I’ve wanted to take for a long time so I can get a performance oriented web site going. Hope that can count for now.

Tiny changes: I stopped biting my nails, something I’ve done for as long as I can remember! Lots of decluttering too, which is supposed to be a mark of someone in artistic recovery if I remember correctly. Sense of accomplishment is growing daily. I can’t attribute it to anything but the things I’ve learned through AW (and some wonderful friends both off and online)

Goals:
1. send out more YAP apps
2. practice arias package (Santa Fe next week)
3. La Boheme rehearsals
4. keep reviewing Papagena for Flute in November
5. keep working on the web site.

No comments: