Well, I'm headed for NYC this coming week, and I usually take the train down. I'm a bit nervous about the reports. Not how I wanted to start my diary. Things seem to be happening really rapidly in the world today. I'm glad they seem to have caught the guy that's been doing all the shooting down in the D.C. area. I've been so worried for the family down there - my cousin, his wife, and young son. They only live a few miles from one of the shootings. I've also decided to up my prayer time and include the people the shooter attacked - one of the family members made a comment on the news that all anyone is going to remember is the guy that caused all the problems - well, I don't want to let that happen. I saw the list on CNN this morning and took down the info for my prayer list - fathers, mothers, a poet, a genealogist, spouses, a man that volunteered alot for The Boys and Girls Club and who was an avid gardener. One was buying groceries for church when he was killed. I know people who do those things. Some people don't let things get in the way of living life. I need to be more courageous. It's those that show a little moxie/initiative that go places. We can't be scared about what others are going to think if we are doing our jobs. Makes me think - I should do a benefit for the food pantry.
And the hostage taking in Moscow - so many friends there - and family, as Anna is more of a sister than just a friend. And the people in the theater - I'll be thinking of them this weekend as we perform La Boheme.
Life is happening very fast any more.
And the Winner Is…
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment