Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Well, La Boheme is over with and performances for Magic Flute are rapidly approaching. It's been interesting and very educational. I love what I've chosen to do for a living - now I need to get the business end of things in gear and really do this up right. I just need to keep singing and auditioning for everything that comes down the pike.

On a totally different note - I actually didn't vote in the elections today - something that rarely happens. I'm just so frustrated over the backstabbing and mudslinging that goes on any more. A couple of candidates just completely turned me off because their ads were so bad. I never did actually find out what they believed - only that they wanted to do the other candidate in. Grow up, people - tell us how you feel on the different subjects. I won't vote for you unless I know what *you* stand for!!

We actually had some real snow on the first of November - there were at least 5 major tree limbs in the middle of a fairly major county route within the first 10 minutes of my drive home that night. The snow was so heavy that you couldn't see them until you were right on top of them. I actually didn't feel out of place doing 15 miles/hour!

No comments: